We're looking for Customer Service Representatives and Technical Support Representatives!
Customer Service Representatives and Technical Support Representatives provide information for the company's products and services, explain the company’s policies, take order requests, answer questions, resolve complaints, or even make sales in certain situations, such as encouraging customers to upgrade to better products, or services. This job is very important because CSRs and TSRs are the ears and voices of the company.
- At least high school graduate
- Must be 18 years old and above
- No work experience required
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Willing to work on schedule shifting environment, including graveyard, holiday, and weekend shifts